.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 24 January 2013

Smashed 9000 views!

Wow! I can't believe the surge in reviews has managed to land us beyond 9000! This is crazy, and it wouldn't have been possible without every one of you reading this blog! Thank you so much, this means the world and I hope you continue to enjoy reading :D
Please can the 9000th viewer comment on this post to get a mention in the 'Hall of Fame'. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment