.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 6 January 2013

Quote Advent Calendar 2012 Archive

The Quote Advent Calendar of 2012 in all its glory...!


1. "It's nowhere near Christmas..." - A.W.
2. "...49 days. Yes it is." - A.T.
3. "...that's such a '49 days' answer!" - J.C. A.W.
4. "Carrots and peas, carrots and peas..." - K.W. R.M. J.C.
5. "With some people, it just feels like they're sanding down your soul..." - H.W.
6. "Forested!" - A.T.
7. "...land on your land..." - K.W.
8. "Pick the person who picks the game..." - H.W.
9. "...using nature against nature..." - J.C. to K.W.
10. "I stole my shoe from a group of cats?" - M.R. J.C.
11. "What's the capital of Turkey...Chicken?" - M.B. S.A.
12. "I'm going to agree to disagree with agreeing to this statement." - H.L.
13. "...yes, ok, now go find your friends, bye bye." - A.T.
14. "Let's just jump it out!" - A.T.
15. "It's never good if it's yellow." - H.W. K.W.
16. "...I'm your inner conscience, so I think I have a right to know." - A.T.
17. "It's like Where's Wally, but on a larger scale and without a book." - J.C.
18. "...she was well and truly witched." - K.W. H.W.
19. "It's the thought that counts." - A.T.
20. "You can't win!" - A.T.
21. "Have a very Yule time!" - A.A.
22. "Das Rollercoaster war wunderbar, weil es sehr quick." - M.E.
23. "Will I get marked down for that?" - M.E.
24. "It has so much personality." - A.T.
25. "Whatta year!" - J.C.

And that's it for this year, but remember, there's always December 2013! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment