.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 31 December 2012

Top 12 Moments of 2012: No. 9

No. 9: History Debate - Fleming and Disney

There have been plenty of debates this year on a wide range of topics - Cinderella 3, poison and Crimea, to name a few. But I think this has to be the longest debate we have ever had, it was pretty much 30 minutes of cotinuous come-backs. Of course, I'm talking about ConscienceSarah and BaffledHarrison's debate on whether Fleming deserved the credit he got for the discovery of Penicillin. Typically, like any of our history debates, Disney also had to pop in there somewhere. Naturally, the lesson had to end at some point and I commend BaffledHarrison for being the one to put an end to this by agreeing to disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment