.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 31 December 2012

Top 12 Moments of 2012: No. 1

So, the Top Moment of 2012...

No. 1: The Boccia Argument

Now, I think we all know what this is about. The predominant discussion, out of all our discussions at lunchtime, that has continued for the best part of around seven weeks: Can blind people play Boccia? Yes! They can! It has even been proven in front of all of us at the Boccia Tournament, that it is possible for visually impaired people to play Boccia. And the smugness written across ANT's face on that day was simply hilarious, well maybe not for ArwaChihuahua. A prime example of their contrasting points of view. Overall, I think it is fair to say that this has made everyone's year. All that's left to say is: Whatta year! See you in the next one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment