.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 31 December 2012

Top 12 Moments of 2012: No. 11

No. 11: Steadily sinking in P.E.

One time, we were playing an 'stepping stone' game in P.E. where you had to try to get from one side of the hall to the other, but you were only allowed to use hoola hoops as 'stepping stones'. Obviously there's always someone who throws the hoops too far away and then try to get across to it. Well, in our class, someone was trying to step across. They had one foot in one hoop and the other foot in the other hoop, hence, in a sort of limbo state between the two hoops. Unfortunately, he didn't have enough grip on his shoes, so he began steadily sinking until he just collapsed on the floor between the hoops. Fun times ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment