.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 15 March 2015

Weekly News Round-Up #87: 08/03/2015

Hello, good day, how are you all? We've had a week of planning for various bits and bobs...

Kicking off the week, we took the 'What dragon are you quiz', which was a rather interesting experience. You can find it here: http://www.playbuzz.com/kattw10/what-type-of-dragon-are-you

In our excitement for Sharah's Shtory, we decided that we'd throw down the gauntlet and try to come up with some fan fiction before Sharah herself has written it, hence we thought we'd call them prediction fictions. This lead to quite a bit of digging around for information on the characters, some of which Sharah was a little hesitant to reveal.

Apart from that, there was plenty of prep for the long-awaited non uniform day next Friday for Comic Relief. There was a lot of persuading when it came to getting Slickens to dress up, but we'll see how it goes on the day.

Until next week, have a good one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment