.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 1 March 2015

Weekly News Round-Up #85: 21/02/2015

Good day, how d'you do? As you may have gathered, this is quite a special edition of WNR as we will be chatting solely about Wicks' birthday tea party.

I cannot begin to tell you how delightful a gathering it truly was, everyone came in their finery, thankfully not a chimney sweep in sight. There were corsets, top hats, Sharah had a bonnet and ANT had the look of a gentleman down to a T with a walking cane and pocket watch.

After tea, cakes and sandwiches (fillings included cucumber, cream cheese and strawberry), we decided to have a few games, the first being one where everyone stands in a small circle and takes hold of someone else's hand. After wards, the aim is the untangle eachother without letting go of hands.

Next up, we a ladies vs. gents game of 'Who's in the Bag', a game much like Charades, where players must work as a team to guess as many people as possible, within a time limit, from the clues given by a member of the team. One issue that we had was that we knew very few of the people suggested on the cards, which did result in slow progress. At one point, ArwaChihuahua was flinging cards left, right and centre in a bid to find someone to describe!

To end a rather hysterical afternoon, we tried out the Laughing Game. Players must go around in a circle, each time saying either 'ha', 'ho' or 'hee'. If someone laughs or smiles, they are out of the game. Let me tell you one thing, I was completely incapable of going after ANT, in fact there was quite a bit of re-jigging of seats in order to minimise laughter. I know this game doesn't sound particularly funny on paper, but you'll understand when you try playing it.

All in all, I think it be fair to say that we all had a jolly fantastic time. Big thanks to Wicks for having us over.

No comments:

Post a Comment