.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 12 March 2015

40 Quotes of Lent: Day 23

"It comes from the notorious mince bird!"
- H.W.

Story behind quote:
Wicks was appalled that the chef at the canteen told her they had Shepherd's Pie made with beef. We were confused at her frustration, which lead to her explaining the difference between the two; Shepherd's Pie is made with lamb and Cottage Pie is made with beef. So, we'd all learnt something new. Previously DisneyLoverMolly had believed both to have just any type of mince, hence Wicks explaining the different minces.

No comments:

Post a Comment