.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 8 March 2015

Weekly News Round-Up #86: 01/03/2015

Welcome to another edition of WNR! A much shorter edition, but still packed with mischief and fun...

At the beginning of the week, ConscienceSarah reminisces and tells all about her Excel movie that she created when she was younger; Pig Bin Baby Hotel. We expressed a great deal of interest to see this title, however it only seems to be playing in very select theatres.

Meanwhile, ANT was not impressed when the canteen decided to start grating the cheese in her favourite cheese salad sandwich, rather than slicing it. When asked why it was an issue, the reply was that grated cheese is much messier and doesn't hold in the sandwich. Fair enough ;p

Onto other movie-related topics, Wicks pitches an idea for a film... Imagine a time-traveller, who is following a trail of clues to some destination, however the clues were put there previously by someone else, who was just out to troll the time-traveller. Or the troll could even be the time-traveller's future self. #TimeTravelTroll

Anyways, that's all for now!

Until next week, have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment