.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 29 March 2015

Weekly News Round-Up #89: 22/03/2015

Good day, my friends! This week's project has been a highly-anticipated one. As we are all mega-fans of the popular CBBC game show Raven, we thought it would be fun to create a spoof version to play ourselves. There was much planning and deciding who would be which symbol, even having to make up 3 extra symbols because we have so many players. Then came the names... Endless anagrams to choose from. Oh, and did I mention that Wicks will be playing Crow, our spin-off titular character? Afterwards we had to hand-pick the challenges that we could possibly create. Despite not having a DT and props department, there's a fair number that we can re-construct, even if they may be slightly simplified. Well, there's a summer project and a half!

During the middle of the week, Wicks managed to produce a true modern masterpiece after adorning the plastic utensils from lunch with leftover gravy, resulting in 'Gravy Fork & Gravy Knife'. Meanwhile, during a Chemistry practical, Slickens managed to singe her fringe a little with a Bunsen burner. Not to worry, thankfully very little damage was done.

In the past few weeks it has become apparent that there have been severe cuts regarding plastic cutlery at lunchtime. Wicks had quite a struggle eating her not-so-bite-size chunks of chicken without the aid of a knife. Hmm, and it's as if inflation only occurs within that canteen.

Until next week, have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment