.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 6 September 2013

Quote Week: September - Day 5

"We all know where this is going...the child will be crying, or it'll have destroyed the equipment."
- A.T.

Story behind quote:
Remember from the previous quotes this week about the surveyors, their equipment, and the group of kids? We'll you guessed it, all those events happened on the same day, in fact all the quotes this week are from one particular picnic outing.
Well, one of the kids decided to venture near the equipment, so ANT decided to to vocalise her prediction of how the situation would play out. Thankfully, none of the events, that she predicted, happened ;p
Nice try, ANT mate! *clapping*

No comments:

Post a Comment