.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 September 2013

What's App-ening Wednesday? #1: Cut the Rope

Welcome, everyone, to the first ever edition of 'What's App-ening Wednesday?'
This week, we're talking about the popular game 'Cut the Rope'!

The official website: http://www.cuttherope.ie/

Now, I only started playing this a few days ago, but I must say that it is a lot of fun. It's great because you have to think before you act, but sometimes if you also need the element of speed.

I find that some levels are a great challenge for me, personally, but when you get past them there's such a sense of satisfaction. There's times when I try my hardest to get all the stars, but other times when you just want to get to the next level ;p

Overall, 5/5 from me! :)

Note: The views and opinions presented in this post are purely my own. This segment is only meant to be for fun and was not intended to promote particular products.

No comments:

Post a Comment