.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 September 2013

What's App-ening Wednesday? #2: Top Girl

Welcome! Today we have a fabulous review by our dear friend ANT on the app 'Top Girl'.
http://www.crowdstar.com/games/top_girl

ANT on 'Top Girl':
I've had this game ever since Wadz introduced it to me some time ago and I have to say, it is literally the definition of the phrase 'so bad its good'. Although the materialistic nature of this game disgusts me on a daily basis, it’s always entertaining to read the horrifically bad pick up lines, and it's also a relief to know that whenever life gets tough, my virtual boyfriend Darrell (the hopeless romantic) will always love me...


Image from ANT


...at least until I’ve sponged all of the available gifts from him and dumped him anyway.

Overall rating: 4/5

Note: The views and opinions presented in this post are purely our own. This segment is only meant to be for fun and was not intended to promote particular products.

No comments:

Post a Comment