.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Quote Week: September - Day 2

"Picnic-ers...the bane of the surveyors!"
- H.W.

Story behind quote:
ArwaChihuahua, ANT, Ruby, Wicks and Master were having a picnic in the park. However, there was an awful load of technical equipment that looked to belong to surveyors. And it also happened that the equipment was set up around the group, who were picnic-ing. We assumed that we were in the way of the surveyors, hence Wicks came up with this general conclusion about what surveyors have to put up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment