.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 25 July 2013

DeutschDonnerstag: #1

Here we have a brand new segment on this blog!
If you didn't know before, the name is in German and literally translates as 'German Thursday'. It's relatively self-explanatory.
Starting today, for the next six weeks, on every Thursday, we will have a certain German word that ANT, ShoeLobber and Master found in the glassary of their German textbook. The point is that it's difficult to imagine why these words have been put into this GCSE level textbook...let's take a look.

German: Naschkatzen (noun)
Definition from the textbook: Someone with a sweet tooth

Someone tell me, when is someone going to think to use this word in a German assessment?

[Taken from the 'Edexcel GCSE German Higher Student Book']

No comments:

Post a Comment