.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 16 January 2012

MouseMouseMonday #12: Films + Music

Hello there!
This MouseMouseMonday we will be looking at some music and films that've really caught my eye this week, so let's get started!

First up...
I only found out about this song yesterday, I went online and listened to it and thought it was so beautiful! It's called 'Home' by Gabrielle Aplin. Check out the music video:

Next up...
You may know that the film 'War House' was released in cinemas on Friday. It's based on the amazing story by Michael Morpurgo, one of my all time favourite authors, and the film is directed by Steven Spielberg, what more could you want?! Take a look at the trailer:
If you have been lucky enough to grab some tickets and see it then please comment below, I'd love to hear what you thought of it!

And last but not least...
More music, this time from Coldplay! 'Charlie Brown' is the new single from the band's latest album, 'Mylo Xyloto'. I must admitt this is just such a catchy song and has definitely earned a place in my 'Favourites' playlist :) Here's a video of the band performing the song live:

Well, I'm afraid that's it for this week, but there's still loads more coming your way in the very near future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment