.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 8 January 2012

Quote Advent Calendar 2011 Archive

Here's a round-up of all the wonderful quotes from this year's Quote Advent Calendar!

1. “If you like chocolate on your biscuit…” – A.T.
2. “…Join our club!” – A.T.
3. “That pen’s already claimed two victims already tonight!” – J.C. to M.R.
4. “But if you texted her then it would obviously mean you have a signal” – J.C. to M.R.
5. “Showdown!” – J.E.
6. “Una kabetha” – T.B.
7. “Daaaaaaaa!!!!” – D.S.
8. “Pelé!” – T.B.
9. “Tidy!” – R.M. & J.C.
10. “Ya hear that, that’s Scottish noise!” – T.C. & J.C.
11. "Mexx, do we have German?" – A.A. to M.R.
12. "Look Mexx Bear, are you proud of me?" – J.E. & A.V. to M.R.
13. "His pencil's turned into a toffee crisp!" – J.E. C.B. & P.M.
14. "Awwwh, it looks like they're on a date!" – J.E. to S.H. & C.C.
15. "It's THE FORCE!!!" – M.A. T.B. T.S. T.C. A.W. J.C.
16. "Yeah, mine went like that little kid!" – A.T. to J.C.
17. "Mintyyy!!!" – A.T. to J.C.
18. "Can I see your wii-search?" – R.M. & J.C.
19. “The bear-d bear likes to drink beer in bed…” – J.E. & J.C.
20. “…but the bear bear-lieves that Bear-lin is the bear-st place for bear-thday parties!” – J.E. & J.C.
21. "I hope a certain owner flips!" – A.W. to J.C.
22. "An energetic bear, is that against health and safety regulations?" – J.C. to M.R.
23. "Their days are numbered!" – A.T. to J.C.
24. “Fatality!” – M.A. A.W. J.C.
25. “FINISH HIM!!!” – M.A. T.B. T.C. A.W. J.C.

I'm afraid that's all for this year, but Christmas Corner will return again in December 2012! I can't wait! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment