.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 22 July 2013

MouseMouseMonday #27: San Diego Comic-Con

Hello again!

Since I haven't posted much these days, I think it's fair that you have an extra post today!

As many of you know, San Diego Comic-Con took place over the past few days, and boy has it provided a whole bunch of new material to get excited about? Here are some of my picks of interviews and footage from the event. Unfortunately I did not attend, but if any of you did, I'd love to hear about your experiences!

First up, Divergent!
There were two panels at the event which both provided an insight into the whole movie-making process. It has been announced that they have wrapped up filming just a few days ago, which is very exciting to hear. Also, Veronica Roth has revealed that 'Allegiant' has gone to the printer and it will in fact be in BOTH Tris' and Tobias' point of views! Wow, now let's take a look at the press conferences:


There's also loads of new photos from the Divergent set. Take a look at the slideshow here.

Heading to the Marvel Universe...
We have news for Captain America...

...Guardians of the Galaxy...

...plus it's revealed that the second Avengers film will be called 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'. To read more, click here.

For more info on Marvel at SDCC click here.

Next up...The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones!
This will be released next month, so the videos below just made me even more excited! (I couldn't find the videos on Blogger to put in this post. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.)
TMI SDCC Panel PART 1
TMI SDCC Panel PART 2

And last but not least, for now, we have the first official The Hunger Games: Catching Fire trailer! Here it is:
I don't know about you, but I think it's looking amazing! Take a look at the press conference:

If you're interested in SDCC, check out the website: http://www.comic-con.org/

That's all for today! Gosh, this ended up being quite a lengthy post. Why not comment below what movie projects you're most looking forward to?

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment