.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 29 July 2013

MouseMouseMonday #28: Music - July 2013

Hello!

So, I thought I'd share with you today what music I've been really into these days...

First up...
I just love OneRepublic's album, 'Native'. I like the whole vibe of it and the songs just make me want to party! One of my favourite songs is 'Counting Stars', take a look at the music vid for it:


Secondly...
I've loved Gabrielle Aplin's music for a long time and I think it's fair to say that her album, 'English Rain' is just spectacular! The songs are beautifully written and her voice is unlike any other musician. From the album, I especially like 'Keep On Walking', 'November' and 'Panic Cord', which you can watch the video for below:

Next...
Personally, I've just discovered Bastille and I think that their songs are just so catchy! 'Things We Lost In The Fire' has been my Song of the Day for quite a few days now and is gradually becoming my Song of the Week. Check out the music video:

And lastly for today...
I find Tom Odell's music fascinating. Everyone says that his songs sound very honest and sincere, and I completely agree with them. I've also found it interesting watch the Track By Track series on his YouTube channel, which documents what it was like for him to write each song. One of my favourite's is 'Can't Pretend', and here's a video of him performing it:

So, that's it for today! Comment below you current jamz ;p

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment