.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 24 May 2013

Weekly News Round-Up...coming right your way!

Hey peeps!

Thanks so much for bearing with these weeks. I really appreciate it.
It's been quite a few weeks since the last Round-Up, and both Wicks and ANT have expressed their slight disappointment at this fact, so I decided that today's the day to fill you all in about what's happened.

I've got three Weekly News Round-Up's which will be posted very soon (yep, today's your lucky day). They will be for 12/05/2013, 19/05/2013 and also this week's one (yes, it's gonna be released early).

Now, I think it has to be said that this will probably be the lot of them for this academic year as we will not be having anymore full weeks at school until September.
If you're worried, don't be, because we've got Quote Weeks sorted out, and I'm sure there will be plenty of stuff to write about this summer (which we've decided shall be the best summer yet). Plus, the Book Blog shall be up and running once again later next month!

So much to look forward to eh?

Taa for now,
Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment