.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 17 May 2013

Exam Week 1: Day 5

"The cat would be the trigger and the water would be the bullet."
- J.C.

Story behind quote:
During a discussion about hel and hell one lunchtime, we developed an idea that what if the method of one's death became one's special power in heaven? For example, if you died in a fire, your power in heaven would be fire. By the end of lunch, ANT was playing devil's advocate and questioned what your power would be if you tripped on a cat and fell into a river, consequently drowning. Somehow, this led to Master getting a little metaphorical...

Also mentioned in Weekly News Round-Up: 28/04/2013.

1 comment:

  1. Nice respond in return of this difficulty with real arguments and telling everything on the topic of
    that.

    Here is my blog post; z code system reviews

    ReplyDelete