.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Great Revision Quiz Report: Ethics & Poetry

Tonight's quiz was hosted by the lovely ArwaChihuahua, who presented us with a fantastic set of questions on both Ethics AND Poetry. Now that's what I call killing two birds with one stone (it's just a saying, please don't attempt to harm any animals).

It should also be noted that we were joined by Wadz, who made the experience even livelier. (The more the merrier, they say)

The results:
1st - 21 points +2 points from Monday- Wicks
2nd - 17 points - ANT
4th - 14 points - Wadz
4th - 14 points - Master

Even though Ruby was in attendance, she decided to take a seat in the back and not join in the quiz. However, I think you will agree wit me that it was rather remarkable that she earned a solid 4 points by answering every now and again when no one else knew the answer. Nice one mate!

Highlight of the session: Hats and lollies are officially must-haves for the session. Wicks had her Goat hat and Wadz had a nice bear hat (that jiggled).

Funny moment: Due to ANT's webcam having some awesome effects features, there was one point where it looked like her head was on fire. Fun times ;p

Next time...
Friday. Master. Physics 2. Be there (preferably on time).

No comments:

Post a Comment