.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Exam Week 1: Day 2

"..."
- A.T.

Story behind quote:
Before the first Great Revision Quiz, Wicks, ANT and Master did a test run. Due to technical difficulties at first, we could not hear ANT. It was rather funny to watch her facial expressions ;p

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this weblog and
    I am inspired! Very helpful information specially the final phase :)
    I take care of such information much. I was seeking this certain info for a long
    time. Thank you and good luck.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site seoorganics.net

    ReplyDelete