.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 5 May 2013

Quote Week: May - Day 7

"Lovely cholera...Jeeves, get me some more cholera."
- H.W.

Story behind quote:
In History, they were learning about cholera in the 19th Century. As many will know, John Snow made some very important discoveries that helped people understand the cause of the disease, but he couldn't have done it without his observations and interviews with affected citizens. Of course, he realised that all the people who were dying were getting their water from the pump on Broad Street. Along with the people who were dying in the city, there was also a particular woman, living in the countryside, who liked the taste of the water from that same pump. Little did she know that the water was spreading the disease. Here is Wicks' wonderfully hilarious impression of the woman... ;)

1 comment:

  1. What's up, I want to subscribe for this website to obtain latest updates, so where can i do it please help out.

    my page; https://www.facebook.com/CherylLFitzsimmons

    ReplyDelete