.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 3 March 2013

Report: Avengers Poll

Hello!

As you may or may not know, we have recently had a poll here that has posed the question: Who is your favourite Marvel Avenger? The results are in...

Black Widow: 10%*
Captain America: 0%*
Hawkeye: 0%*
Hulk: 30%*
Iron Man: 40%*
Thor: 20%*

*Results obtained from 10 votes.

So there we have it, Iron Man is our winner! Do you agree? Comment your thoughts below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment