.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 March 2013

40 Quotes of Lent: Day 29

"ANT, likes dogs, hates kids."
- A.W.

Story behind quote:
On the way home, we see someone walking their dog. ANT expresses that she finds the dog cute. In response to this, Wadz sums up ANT in a few words. Later on, we realise that, to someone who has never met ANT, she sounds like a pretty awful person, but I can assure you that she's just wonderful ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment