.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Saturday 15 September 2012

Quote Week: September - Day 6

"Would you be interested in being part of the community male voices choir?"
- A member of the Community Male Voices Choir

Story behind quote:
Whilst being out in town today, Master happened to witness a man offering two women a leaflet on being part of the Community Male Voices Choir. At this, the two women just awkwardly declined and then walked off with confused expressions on their faces. And so they should have been displaying such emotions, why in the world would two women be interested in being part of a MALE voices choir?!

No comments:

Post a Comment