.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 16 September 2012

Mini news update for the week

Hey Gerbils!

Just thought I'd do a little round-up of this week's news at Nasha Academy! Here goes...

After an uneventful Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday was kicked off with our first proper assembly of the year! I am sure you would be glad to hear that this assembly was given by none other than the new principal of Nasha Academy. During his speech, he presented to us his vision of the future of the Academy, which I must admit looks very promising! But I must tell you all, the most impressive part of the whole assembly was his slideshow! Everybody was positively amazed at how the presentation didn't just go from slide to slide, but was one whole image and it zoomed into different points. It is difficult to describe, but all you need to know is that it was just utterly fantastic!

Finally, we shall end on a quote from the assembly:

"God gave us two ears and one mouth, therefore we should do double the amount of listening than talking in our lifetimes."
- The new principal of Nasha Academy

Truly inspirational, don't you think?

Until next time,

Gerry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment