.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 10 September 2012

Quote Week: September - Day 1

"But I just said to her, 'No, you were on holiday!'"
- A.T.

Story behind quote:
At Nasha Academy, the first years go back to school a day earlier than the rest of students. On the first day back at the Academy, ANT and Master were discussing if that happened when they were first years. ANT explains how she had the same conversation previously with ArwaChihuahua, who thought we did, but ANT was determined that we didn't. ANT's argument to ArwaChihuahua was that Arwa wouldn't have known as she was on holiday. The triviality of this, combined with the way ANT explained it, had Master laughing for ages. Meanwhile, the rest of their table, which consists of The Beckster and Ruby, just gave Master strange looks. What a typical scene in the first form time of the academic year.

No comments:

Post a Comment