.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 January 2011

What would I say if I met Nasha's lil' bro???

Nasha and I were talking about her lil' bro, DangerousDan, today at The Academy. I said that I would love to meet this dude, he seems like a beast. I think Nasha agreed more on 'he is a beast!' literally. So, this is what I would say to DangerousDan if I ever get the chance to meet him:
Hey there! Wow, I've heard so much about you from Nasha. By the way, do you like gerbils? 'Cause I am a gerbil! I also like talking in different accents, even though some people just laugh and do bad impressions of me! I also love fridge magnets! I think they are awesome! (especially the ones that your sister got me!) As you may have gathered, I'm a little random, actually, on second thoughts, make that extremely random! Hahaha! I laugh a lot and my laugh kinda sounds like a chimpanzee/hyena. My 5 favourite animals are gerbils (of course!), hyenas, cats/kittens/felines, chameleons and chimps! What are your's?...
And this absolutely random conversation would just go on and on and on, I probably won't be able to shut up until I know him as well as I know bananas!
So, here's a shout-out to DangerousDan! I hope he sees this and thinks that this particular friend of his sister's is a totally freakish gerbil, not all of Nasha's friends are, it's just the ones like me, which is only me! LOL!
Please comment if you are DangerousDan, or you just thought that this post is random!

No comments:

Post a Comment