.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 31 January 2011

Last day of January...

Well, as we reach the end of this month, we have to say goodbye to this month's gerbil pic. But come back tomorrow to see February's 'Pic of the Month'!
February is actually quite a funny word. I was discussing with ANT this morning about how when we were young we'd always spell it wrong. We'd always spell it as 'Febuary', without the 'r' after the 'b'. And then one morning Master found out the correct spelling and had to go back in all Master's excercise books and change the spelling! LOL! Good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment