.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Saturday 22 January 2011

Let's review!

There's a lot of new stuff on this blog and I thought you might not want to write a comment telling me whether you think it is good or not. So, here's an easier way. Let's start off with reviewing Chuck Norris Corner. Here's how to review in 3 easy steps:
1. Read Chuck Norris Corner.
2. Come back to this post.
3. Tick one of the options at the bottom of the post where it says 'Reactions'
Why not give it a try? I look forward to hearing from you! (;
P.S. If in doubt about the options, well here's a key:
Good = :D
Not bad = :/
Needs improvement = :(

No comments:

Post a Comment