.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 January 2011

The race is on...

...Who is it gonna be? Yep, you know what I'm talking about, well, if you don't, then be prepared to be blown away... it's the 1000 page-viewer!!! Who will it be this time? We all know how it works now, so keep checking back on the blog and maybe, just maybe, luck will be on your side and you'll be the ultra-mega-super-lucky 1000th page-viewer! Good luck to all of you! Not only will you get a very special shout-out from me, but your name will go on the brand new 'Hall Of Fame' AND you will get a special message from Master and all the other gerbils! Wow, what a prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment