.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 1 February 2013

Brand new...!

Hey guys!

I am so excited to announce that I have just set up a new Book Club in the form of a blog! The idea for this new blog came from ConscienceSarah and all this week we have been planning for this. It will include reviews and discussions on our recent reads and I can't wait for us to get it off the ground! I shall alert you when the first review comes out as it should be some time next week, but for now you can check out the layout and the introductory post here: http://weirdandwonderfulbookclub.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment