.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 17 February 2013

Weekly News Round-Up #19: 10/02/2013

So, 'what's been going on this week?' I hear you ask. Here we tell all...

This week has been pretty hectic, in my opinion, but we all managed to pull through in the end.

Monday was rather interesting. In our Biology lesson, Wicks became a security guard. It happened that in the textbook there was a picture of a mole. Wicks spotted it first, alerting everyone else about it. Master looks over to see what Wicks is talking about, but instead Wicks says good-naturedly, "Look at your own mole!" Hence, this became the VIP Mole!

Also in Biology, Ruby and wicks decided to start a new trend: they will draw something in the back of the Blog Book every Biology lesson. I wonder what they'll draw next lesson...

On Tuesday morning, ANT posed a rather interesting question to everyone: what subjects would you choose if you went to Hogwarts? ANT went for Potions and Care of Magical Creatures, whilst Wicks considered Charms and Herbology. Here is a list of subjects, what would you choose?

At lunchtime, the Paint Argument between ArwaChihuahua and ANT was brought up once again. The debate about a paint rota appeared rather controversial. Many a time Ruby commented on how this argument resembles one of an old married couple ;p

In the middle of the week, Master took it upon herself to participate in this week's Assembly Music Act. The record has not been broken yet...

It seems like we've all had a rather tiresome week. After German, our last lesson on Friday, ANT said, "I swear I'm just getting through life by luck." In the lesson, ANT had gotten away with not having to be questioned by the teacher in the 'Speaking Line'. Furthermore, she is probably the only one who has never been called up for 'HotSeat'. I wonder if she ever will get called up... ;p

Until next week, have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment