.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 February 2013

40 Quotes of Lent: Day 8

"He's definitely not turning on the charm."
- A.T.

Story behind quote:
At Wicks' birthday gathering, we were watching The Avengers. Spoilers alert for any of you who haven't seen the movie! At the point where Black Widow and Loki were talking, we were all talking over it, so ANT couldn't hear much of what they were saying. To ANT, it seemed as if Loki was trying to 'turn on the charm' as he was smiling devilishly towards Black Widow. All of a sudden he loses his temper, and that is when ANT decided to say, "He's definitely not turning on the charm." It was just the way she said it that made it so much more funnier, added onto the fact that it went quiet in the room, as if we were waiting for her to say that. Fun times ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment