.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 22 February 2013

40 Quotes of Lent: Day 10

"...where are the rest of the po-po?"
- A.W.

Story behind quote:
Still on the topic of Wicks' birthday gathering, [Spoilers for The Avengers, if you haven't seen it already.] Wadz was rather appalled at the fact that in The Avengers it seemed that, apart from the super-heroes, the only other people helping were 3 members of the NYPD and 2 of their firemen friends. If you were wondering, I think she was still a little hyper from the snowfall previously in the week, consequently making her a little more chatty.

1 comment: