.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 4 December 2015

Ad-Jen-t Calendar 2015 - Day 4

Thought I'd share with you a film that I've recently seen :)

A few weeks back, a friend and I went to a local independent cinema, which was most quaint and cozy, to see the eponymous Steve Jobs biopic. Being quite interested after seeing the trailer, I was excited to witness the whole thing myself.

It was no disappointment. The format of the film was unique and the story was told in a clever and creative way. I adored Kate Winslet's portrayal of Joanna Hoffman; such a strong and witty character.

Overall, I'd very much recommend that you see this at some point.

Have a good rest of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment