.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Ad-Jen-t Calendar 2015 - Day 2

Mornin'!

As promised, here I am again to deliver more (low) quality entertainment :p Today's topic is music; basically I just wanted to share with you my favourite things to listen to around Christmas.

Currently my go-to album has to be Tchaikovsky's 'The Nutcracker' for two main reasons. One being the fact it makes me feel Christmas-y, and the other is that it reminds me of when I was a lot younger, perhaps 7 or 8 years old, and how I always used to watch the VHS of the ballet. It was, and still is, an absolute favourite of mine :)

Out of all the pieces, I'm a particular fan of the Waltz of the Snowflakes. To me, it just paints a wonderful snowy scene in my head. Take a listen for yourself:


Until tomorrow, have a lovely day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment