.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 7 December 2015

Ad-Jen-t Calendar 2015 - Day 7

For the past 2 weeks, I've been on a mission to find the perfect shortbread recipe. So far I've tried 4 different ratios of ingredients, and still the search continues. I particularly enjoy putting chocolate chips into the mix. Here's a sample that I made a week ago, they don't look quite so radioactive in real life, I swear it's the lighting in this photo :p

If you have a favourite recipe then be sure to post in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment