.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 29 April 2013

Great Revision Quiz Report: Biology 2

Today we had our first Great Revision Quiz, hosted by the wonderful Wicks! This involved ANT, ArwaChihuahua, Ruby and Master answering quick-fire questions on all things Biology.
After there initially being a little bit of a situation with communication systems between ArwaChihuahua and the rest of the group, consequently meaning that she missed the first round, they had a very much productive session overall.

The results:
1st - 36 points - Master
2nd - 30 points - Ruby
3rd - 16 points - ANT
4th - 14 points - ArwaChihuahua

Carried over to the next revision quiz: 2 points - Wicks

Highlight of the session: Wicks' crazy-awesome-beautiful goat hat, which is now her revision trademark. Whatever the weather, Wicks will have that hat on.

Funny moment: The ever-present vacuum cleaner/whirring sound coming from ArwaChihuahua's side that varied in volume throughout the quiz.

Next time...
Wednesday. ArwaChihuahua. Ethics & Poetry. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment