.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 4 November 2012

Weekly News Round-Up #6: 28/10/2012

Sunday 28th October 2012 - Part 1 of Week beginning 22nd October

Blimey, haven't we had an eventful week! There is so much to talk about, so without further ado, we shall get to it straight away.
Brief summary of the week: ANT had trouble finding her salt, Master surfed the Astro turf during Interhouse football, silently protesting, assembly, history and science day and error codes. (when I said it was gonna be brief, I was joking.)
You know what, since we have so much to talk about, I shall split it in two parts. This Sunday shall be part 1 and next Sunday (4th November) shall be part 2. Problem solved!

So, we started the week rather nicely, with everyone worried about their German Speaking exams, but ANT had an extra problem on her hands. It happened that at lunchtime when she went to eat her Salt 'n' Shake crisps, she could not find the salt sachet anywhere. To hear more about this strange case, tune in to Quote Week starting Monday 29th October...

Moving on the Tuesday...as usual, it was Interhouse and as usual, Master got dragged into participating along with Wicks. This half term it was football. May I highlight that before Tuesday, Master had not played football in what seems like an eternity, in fact, it probably was, literally, an eternity (No jokes or exaggeration.) The turnout was actually ok, they won their first game, then lost the other two. During the second game, Master managed to get into a bit of a tangle with a player on the other team. It ended somehow with Master losing balance, trying to regain balance again by running a few steps, which ultimately gave her the momentum to fall and surf the Astro turf on her side. Apparently it was rather fun and left her with a few scrapes and an impressive looking burn down her leg. Meanwhile, ANT managed to participate in a game aswell. You will not believe how amazing a player she is. Somehow ANT just manages to play in such an awesomely nonchalant way, which is highly comical to watch. I think it should also be mentioned how encouraging, enthusiastic and entertaining our team organiser/commentator is. I think Ruby and the Beckster will agree with me that he has a very promising future, as a sports commentator, ahead of him.

I think that should do for part 1. Next Sunday we shall look into part 2, which will include details on ANT and Master's silent protest against Wadz and ArwaChihuahua, Nasha Academy's principal's brilliant assembly on the art of being brilliant, adventures on the history and science enrichment day and this week's lunchtime discussion topic: computer error codes.
Until next week, have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment