.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 4 November 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday, Gerbil Blog!!

So, I was just going about my business writing this week's 'Weekly News Round-Up' and when I write the date, it occurs to me that it is November. So, one thinks to one-self, "It was November when this blog started, I wonder what the exact date was?" Then I go and check the date of the first post ever on here and find it was exactly today 2 years ago!

*In hysterics!*

I cannot believe how long we've kept this up for!
I cannot thank you enough for reading all the non-sense that I write!!
And I cannot hope enough that you continue to enjoy it :)
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou... :D

(Gosh, I hope I haven't spelt one of the thankyou's wrong, that would be awks, as ANT would say ;p)

No comments:

Post a Comment