.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Saturday 3 November 2012

Quote Week: November - Day 6

"I woke up and one hand was more orange than the other..."
- A.T.

Story behind quote:
ANT happened to be looking for a little hand cream at the weekend. She stumbled upon a bottle of lotion and without reading the label, put the lotion on one hand (apparently she found some other hand cream which she used on the other hand). The next day she realised that one hand seemed slightly more orange than the other, and then it dawned upon her that it was in fact tanning lotion that she put on her hand! And the moral of this story, always read the label :)

No comments:

Post a Comment