.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 5 December 2011

Quote Advent Calendar: Day 5

"Showdown!"
- J.E.

Story behind quote:
Always to be said with an American accent. Whenever there's a competitive atmosphere between people, it is usually said ;)

2 comments:

  1. really really *raises eyebrows* it's not even funny, it's just annoying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, soz nash ;p havent seen u on here 4 a while, good to hav u back :)

    ReplyDelete