.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 12 December 2011

MouseMouseMonday #11: Films

This week I thought we could focus on some new films and DVD's that have just come out!

First up, the Harry Potter Boxset!
This was released on Friday 2nd December.
I must tell you, this is a must-have for any Harry Potter fan!
Take a look at the trailer for it:








Next, Puss In Boots!
In cinemas Friday 9th December.
This is for all the Shrek fans and features the story of the famous feline before he met Shrek and Donkey.
Here's the trailer:

And finally, for today...Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows
In cinemas Friday 16th December.
I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely loved the first Sherlock Holmes movie, and thankfully they've decided to make a sequel for it. With a cast including Robert Downey Jr, Jude Law and Stephen Fry, I'm sure it'll be pretty epic ;p
Check out the trailer:

That's all for now, see ya soon ;)
MouseMouse

No comments:

Post a Comment