.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Saturday 3 December 2011

Quote Advent Calendar: Day 3

“That pen’s already claimed two victims tonight!”
- J.C. to M.R.

Story behind quote:
When Mexx and Master were at a revision session, Mexx was using a pen. She happened to be subconsciously putting it in her mouth, but she managed to drop it. The first time she dropped it, someone picked it up for her, not knowing she had been chewing it. The second time she dropped it someone else picked it up for her. Then Master said to Mexx, “That pen’s already claimed two victims tonight!”

No comments:

Post a Comment