.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 4 December 2011

Quote Advent Calendar: Day 4

"But if you texted her then it would obviously mean you have a signal?!"
- J.C. to M.R.

Story behind quote:
Another quote from the revision session mentioned in Day 3. Someone asked Mexx to check if she could get a signal on her phone. Then, they decided to get Mexx to text them to see if she cud get a signal. However, Master said to Mexx, "But if you texted her then it would obviously mean you have a signal?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment