.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 16 May 2011

Random Quote...!

Just thought I'd stick in a random quote today, since a really good one came up :)

Random Quote:
"You should stop doing that, this whole row of bushes will be bare (bear) by the end of the day!"
- Master

Story behind quote:
This morning, when we were all starting to arrive at Nasha Academy, Nasha, Mexx Bear, Stas, ArwaChihuahua and Master were standing next to a row of bushes with luscious green leaves. Mexx Bear had taken off a leaf from the bush and was attempting to rip it in a certain way so that she was left with only the centre of the stem. She had failed a few times and was continuously ripping leaves of the bush. At this point Master said, "You should stop doing that, this whole row of bushes will be bare (bear) by the end of the day!" After Master had said that Nasha realised the unintentional double meaning of the word 'bare', everyone looked at eachother for a split second and then burst out laughing!   

No comments:

Post a Comment