.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Mid-week Random Quote :)

"...obviously you would find it easy in bare (bear) foot!"
- Nasha

Story behind quote:
One morning, Mexx Bear was showing Nasha a step in a dance routine that they were doing together. The particular move consisted of rubbing the foot against the floor. Nasha was saying how difficult she found it as it really hurts your foot, but then Mexx said, "No it's not, it's really easy, I can do it in bare feet." Then, when she realised what she had just said, se quickly turned to us and said, "No, shut up, don't say anything!" And so we asked her, "So, what did you think we were going to say?" And Mexx replied, "Something about me being a bear." And then Nasha said, "I was going to say, that obviously you would find it easy in bare (bear) foot!" Yep, Mexx saw that one coming ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment